Intuitive HMI panel with clearly laid out process tracking and partial visualization
High flexibility thanks to various load composition possibilities
Adaptable operation with hydrocarbons and modified alcohols
EcoCcore – A new dimension in solvent-based cleaning
Rising demands for the quality of parts require increasingly complex solutions from industrial parts cleaning processes. The EcoCcore is a solvent parts washer for batch cleaning of industrial parts that is perfectly tailored to satisfy these requirements. The system effectively degreases industrial parts with modified alcohols or hyrdrocarbons in a closed loop systems and offers offers maximum flexibility and high capacity with respect to throughput and volumes, with optimized cost efficiency as the result.
Maximum flexibility and high capacity with enhanced cost efficiency
The system design of the EcoCcore combines all the benefits of a solvent-based cleaning machine with extremely simple operation.
Users benefit from:
- A higher load capacity: increases throughput and lowers unit costs.
- Adaptable operation: with hydrocarbons and modified alcohols for changing production conditions.
- Optimized system technology: for improved part cleaning.
- Exceptional ease of maintenance: smart modular construction facilitates ease of maintenance.
- Intuitive system operation: a new HMI panel with clearly laid out process tracking which includes integrated partial visualization.
- High flexibility: via a variety of available load compositions, combination filter housing and component preservation options..