EcoCcompact – The compact solution for highest cleaning efficiency
The EcoCcompact is a single-chamber cleaning system for industrial parts cleaning and preservation with non-halogenated hydrocarbons and modified alcohols operating under full vacuum. It offers a high cleaning quality at short cycle times combined with a maximum of flexibility for diverse cleaning tasks.
With its flexible modular system (from 1 to 3 tank version) the EcoCcompact is easily adapted to individual customer needs. The system is therefore suitable for a broad application range from rapid degreasing up to demanding cleaning operations in compliance with exacting cleanliness specifications.
Offering a choice of two different work chamber sizes the system enables you to make-up your individual specific batches. Therefore per-unit product costs are minimized. For your EcoCcompact machine, Ecoclean offers an extensive range of options which are individually selectable to suit your requirements.
Users benefit from:
- Flexible application option: for various applications from preliminary and intermdediate to final cleaning as well as preservation
- Forward looking technology: suitable for operation with non-halogenated hydrocarbons and modified alcohols for changing production conditions
- Reduced per-unit product costs: through volumetrically optimized batch make-up at high throughput rates
- Enhanced parts cleanliness: improved fluid management and frequency-controlled flooding process
- User-friendly operation: HMI operator panel for realtime monitoring of all system states, fault diagnostics and service intervals notification, supports industry 4.0
- Ease of maintenance: smart compact construction facilitates accessibility while having a small footprint
- Customer-specific features: large variety of configuration options in the basic version
As highly effective cleaning media, non-halogenated hydrocarbons allow safe and economical use of solvents for removing oils, greases, emulsions and swarf between or after manufacturing processes.
Both small factories, with comparatively low production capacities and large factories, with decentralized cleaning stations, benefit from the sophisticated technology of the EcoCcompact.