EcoLyzer - modular solution for the production of green hydrogen
The EcoLyzer is a compact, modular electrolysis system for the industrial production of green hydrogen, an indispensable energy carrier for achieving climate protection targets and the energy transition. The system is technologically based on a robust and already proven process for alkaline pressure electrolysis in the megawatt range developed by the Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW).
Maximum flexibility and high cost efficiency
For the most cost-efficient, flexible and fast realization of plants for the production of green hydrogen, the EcoLyzer is designed as a modular system with standard modules for the power class from 1.0 to 10 megawatts. A megawatt module produces up to 20 kg of hydrogen per hour. The compact modules can be interconnected to form plants of different sizes, for example 10 megawatts, and can thus be adapted to a wide range of applications.
Users benefit from:
- Proven and established process for water electrolysis
- No raw materials critical to resources and procurement such as
- precious metals and rare earths
- High system efficiency
- Modular system with cost-efficient standard modules in different performance classes
- Economical and fast construction of hydrogen plants
- Flexible use for different applications, for example in industry, mobility, energy storage, quarters
- Start of production 2023